Wednesday 2 April 2014

1. Who are you, and what do you do here?I’m Kira and I’m Marisa’s partner in operations here at Everland.

2. How would you describe your personal style?
Very, (very) relaxed and practical. My ideal outfit consists of comfortable shorts, an oversized cut off, a jumper and at least one pocket. No shoes where possible.

3. Staple piece in your wardrobe?

Jeans. I’m short, so it’s difficult to find jeans that fit without having to get them altered. I stock up big time while in Asia.

4. What trend do you see becoming big in 2014?
I’m seeing lots of quilted garments and a lot more structure across all silhouettes – so I think structure and texture will play a big role in what trends this year.

5. What do you love most about running Everland?
I love how much I learn every single day. I love that I’m constantly being challenged and pushing my own boundaries. 


6. What’s the best case you can make AGAINST something you believe?
I’m an atheist - in that I don’t believe there’s any creator power guiding or influencing our lives and definitely accept the big bang theory but every now and again I’ll find myself wondering... What existed before the big bang? Even nothingness is something. How did the nothing get there? Though I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation that is just way above any of our heads, like trying to explain algebra to an ant. 

7. If you could get a “free for life” card for one thing, what would it be?
Money. If that’s breaking the rules, I choose fuel. At $1.65 a litre and steadily climbing, I’ll be priced out very soon. 

8. What’s your go-to get pumped song?
They’re not really traditional get-pumped songs, but I love “The Longest Time” by Billy Joel or “Hakuna Matata” from the Lion King. They get me psyched on life, which I guess is the same kind of thing. 

9. The most important things in life are...
To learn, contribute and be grateful. 

10. Fave YouTube video:
Leeroy Jenkins and Bootleg Fireworks will both go down in Internet history. Laddergoat deserves a special mention. 

11. What is currently in your handbag?
My diary, my notebook, a thumb drive, a nikko, a pen, my keys, 2 pairs of sunglasses, my wallet, my work phone and my personal phone.


1 comments :

  1. I love this. There's a Terry Pratchett quote (at least I think it's Pratchett!) which is basically 'in the beginning there was nothing...Then it exploded.'

    ReplyDelete