My name is Gabi, but you can call me Scab. I started as an intern for Everland late last year and now I do a bit of designing, styling and look after all our customer queries.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
It is pretty relaxed. My go-to outfit would be denim shorts and some sort of oversized tee or singlet. If for some reason I have to 'dress' up I'll usually be sporting a sassy skirt, top and boot combo.
3. What will be your next purchase for 2014?
Definitely a black and white pair of Nike Free Run 5.0.
4. What do you love most about working at Everland?
I love working in an environment that allows me to be creative and do what I enjoy most, designing and styling. Plus I get hang out with my gal pals.
5. If you could turn into one cartoon character for the day, and live their life who would it be?
Sailor Moon because she is bad ass. Who wouldn't want to be someone that 'fights evil by moonlight, and wins love by daylight'.
6. What song can't you get out of your head right now?
To be honest I have been replaying "Take on Me" by A-ha in my head for days. It's is driving me nuts. On a more serious note I am enjoying "Right Now" by Allday.
7. If you had an all expenses trip paid to see one amazing thing anywhere in the world, what would it be?
Orda Cave in Moscow, Russia. It is in a incredible underwater cave that you can dive and there are incredible rock formations that take on the appearance of dragons.
8. If you could shed light on one issue that you believe is important, but undervalued what would it be?
Shark finning and culling really grinds my gears, I won't go into much detail here but these acts of brutality against these beautiful animals is unjustifiable. FACT: Cows kill more people then sharks every year.
9. What is something we wouldn't really know about you?
My hair actually looks like Kramer from Seinfeld when it isn't straightened.
10. What is in your bag at the moment?
Sketchpad, iphone, fish eye camera, sunglasses, rice snacks, lip balm, keys wallet, bobbin and a quick unpick.