Friday 23 May 2014



I am certain we are all guilty of mistreating our hair. From over bleaching to straightening or even keeping it in a bun for a week straight - we are all guilty of one of the cardinal hair care sins. This morning I paid penance for the latter. I awoke to what can only be described as a top-knot after a three day bender. I stared at my lifeless, "deconstructed birds-nest" mane in the mirror and winced with anticipation reaching for my strongest bristled brush and leave-in. No, this would require heavier artillery, so I decided to give my Hello Hair mask a try- and boy am I glad I did.

Straight on to my dry, matte hair it went and there it stayed for an entire episode of Girls. Yes - I didn't even have to get in and out of the shower to put it in. My hair is shoulder length and quite thick so I used the recommended amount of 25g (the size of a golf ball), but this will vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair. Your hair should not be dripping in oil but rather wet looking and evenly covered from root to end. 

When it came time to jump in the shower, I rinsed the mask, washed with my regular shampoo and conditioner and gave my hair a quick brush through with a wide-toothed comb. The knots and dreads were a thing of the past and my hair was feeling well and truly rejuvenated. Anyone that has used an Argan Oil based treatment would have experienced first hand the transformative effects it has on your hair. Well, add the benefits of coconut, almond and olive oil and you have the miracle of Hello Hair, just what your tresses have been missing.

Days later, my hair is still full of volume and silky smooth. The ends are noticeably softer and more manageable, meaning I can squeeze in a few more days before washing. Hello Hair mask is ideal as a weekly treatment to give your locks the TLC they deserve. 

For me, I would like to think the end result resembled something like this...


Hello Hair is available for purchase here

You can keep up-to-date with them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.




Written by Louise Millroy
Edited by Kira LaFave

0 comments :

Post a Comment