Monday 10 March 2014



1.) What’s your name and what do you do here? My name is Marisa Taschke and I am co-owner of Everland Clothing. I do anything and everything to do with running Everland.

2.) How would you describe your personal style? You'll find me wearing my pyjamas 60% of the time, but when I'm out in public I like to wear a lot of grungy style clothing. I like to be comfortable in whatever I wear.

3.) Staple piece in your wardrobe? I would say basic crops, Cheap Monday Second Skin jeans and my old faithful flanno shirt. 

4.) MUST HAVE purchase for 2014? A new leather jacket for winter. My kingdom for a Burberry biker jacket. 

5.) What do you love most about running Everland? I love the creative freedom, all the amazing, talented people I meet, learning new things every day and travelling!


6.) What childish thing do you still do, even as an adult? I have a 2 year only girl, Avalon. So, I'd say watching Dora The Explorer (I hate Dora's guts). 

7.) If you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say? BEWARE: CRAZY PERSON

8.) What’s one thing you wish people cared about more than they do? Anything other than themselves... but there seems to be very little interest in local politics and international current affairs which is worrisome.

9.) Who is A?! (Pretty Little Liars) Depends on which week you ask me. Currently, I think it's Ali's Mum, however I think Spencer has something to do with it all. If you ask me next week, you'll get a completely different answer.


10.) Which albums do you consider to have no bad songs? The Fleetwood Mac Rumours album kicks ass everyday of the week.

11.) Draw a self portrait: Obviously I'm amazing at realistic portraits.






14 comments :

  1. You look wonderful, I love the mesh and flannel... comfort=luxury..

    Have a good day
    + +
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. her tattoos look off the chain i looovvee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous model, she's perf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fleetwood Mac! Awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep Pajamas all day long! what a babe

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Can I win this contest for my girlfriend please? She'll be so pleased with me. Am I commenting in the right place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. her hair is sick! love your clothes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's simply gorgeous! Tats are too die for

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fashion focused product; the quality is not compromised over the style

    ReplyDelete