Monday 3 June 2013


Sarah and Tasha teamed together recently to shoot Everland pieces in all their glory - and came up with some pretty stunning outfits. We adore the photographs from the shoot, and below Sarah shares their styling tips for everything of Everland attire.




"I had the pleasure of styling/modeling in a photo shoot for fun, with my good friend and photographer Tasha Tylee, on a cold afternoon in my new Melbourne home. In this shoot, I really wanted to show off my favorite Everland pieces throughout my wardrobe. I tried experimenting with pattern on pattern as well as incorporating texture and balance.

I always find Everland pieces easy to wear for day and night. The printed crop tops can pretty much be worn with anything from 70’s flares to denim cut-offs, decorated with a harness or accompanied by a sheer shawl.

If you know me then you will know I love chokers, from the minimal to the crazy, colourful extremes - they’re a 90’s phenomenon back in demand. I personally think a choker is the perfect finishing touch to an outfit.

The sun leotard with the intricate backing looks great with a pair of disco pants, the bright pink studded choker, and maybe some sneaky platforms and a faux fur coat: makes the perfect outfit for a night out.

Finishing an outfit off with my favourite piece, the silver holographic backpack, makes a statement and an outfit that bit more fun. The darker studding embellished on the bag also helps for matching it with what you’re wearing with it. I’d wear it with a full black outfit, or go all out with matching metallic and platforms.

We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves through the way we dress and it’s refreshing to find a store like Everland where pieces are versatile enough for every woman to show off their unique personal style. 

The pieces used in this shoot are: the I Wish you Peace Crop, Sunflower Skater Skirt, Sun Leotard, the chokers and the holographic backpack."





Styling/Blog Post– Sarah Lamkin
Photography/Editing by Tasha Tylee - www.natashatylee.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment